Registered company audit licence (ASIC). Specialise in SMSF and other small audits
- The SMSF audit clients consist of both new and longstanding clients and are completed via accountants and administrators, and directly with some clients.
- Conveyancing Trust Accounts
- Professional Associations
- Radio Licences
- Accountants Trust Accounts
Accounting / Tax
- Preparation of all types of tax returns
- Expert Taxation advice on all aspects of tax
- Business consulting and cash flow projections
- Setting up Business structures, including Trust, companies and partnerships
- GST and BAS services
We use a program called BankLink in conjunction with Solution 6 which allows to us to gain access to your bank statements with your authority to prepare your accounts for you. This is a simple program to use and allows you to do the data entry to save money.
We provide all types of accounting work to suit the personal needs of all businesses including management and cost accounting, actual and projected cash flows, setting up procedures and systems to improve the efficiency of how your business operates and the best way for you to keep the records required to meet the compliance burden with minimum fuss, time and cost.
- Tax planning and strategies
We provide extensive tax planning during the year and before the end of each financial year to minimize the tax payable.
- Wage and work cover assistance
We prepare your PAYG Payment summaries and Work cover actual figures and estimated remuneration for the following year.
- Share record maintenance and capital gain calculations
We update and maintain your share information in preparation for your annual tax return and can provide “What ifs” for capital gains to assist in your decision making re selling.
- SMSF tax
- Investment trusts with shares
Self Managed Super Fund
- Technical advice
- Share register maintenance
- Annual minute preparation
- Assistance in setting up pensions
- Assistance with documents for Centrelink